Montessori Elementary II (Upper Elementary) Intern Planner 2018-2019
A Yearlong planner to be used by Elementary II (Upper Elementary) Montessori Interns currently enrolled in the Westminster College for Montessori Innovation AMS training program. The Elementary II Planner facilitates Montessori Interns to have all their needed large and small group planning, journaling, observations, journaling, and weekly teaching meeting notes in one place. Please contact for development of individualized intern planners for your training program.
Features of this product are:
- Monthly Calendar for months August - June.
- Journaling Pages for each week
- Higher Order Thinking (H.O.T.s) Reference Sheets
- Blooms Taxonomy Reference Sheets
- Follow-Up Ideas Reference Sheets
- Weekly Small and Large Group Lesson Plan Sheets for each week
- Projects In Progress Sheets for each week
- Weekly Teacher Planning Meeting Sheets for each week
- End of Month Reflection Sheets for months August - May
- End of Year Reflection Sheets
- 15 Observation Collection and Student Support Plan Forms with examples
- Spaces for observation data to be inserted according to the Westminster College for Montessori Innovation schedule.
- Looseleaf and three-hole drilled to support inserting observations etc.